Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 139


Ok, so I realize I just posted a rather scathing blog about birds shitting all over my car, but there are times when I like birds too.  Not when they are chirping outside my window when I'm sleeping or when they are dive bombing my head in the garage, but they are pretty!  I remember as a kid, I used to want to be like Snow White.  Eh, I digress.  This picture I took at a friend's house.  On the side of his garage, there is some fencing or something and lookie there right on top...
I couldn't get as close as I wanted to - was afraid the momma bird would dive bomb me and I'm pretty sure it was the weekend so I wasn't going to be able to go to the ER to have momma bird's beak removed from my skull, but inside that cute little nest are 3 baby birds.
All together now....awwwwwwwww.

1 comment: