Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Hungryman

Day 134


From time to time we order out for lunch at work.  Yes, there is a cafeteria in the hospital, but after working their for almost 9 years (holy shit, has it been that long?!?!) it gets old.  Don't get me wrong, there are some meals that we just don't miss - fried shrimp, beef nachos, and the baked potato bar specifically, but there are other days - liver and onions, lasagna, when it's just gross.


Anyhoo, we all like Mexican food.  We probably like it a little too much.  There's a lil' Mexican restaurant not far from us that delivers.  They have this burrito - it's called the hungryman.  I don't usually order it because it's so frickin big.  I, honestly, don't know any person on this planet that could finish this thing.  It's as big as my butt - and I'm not exaggerating.  Look and see...


The part that's gone - yea, that's about all I could eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment