Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guilty Pleasures: Take 2

Day 161


Right, so I believe in a previous post, I discussed guilty pleasures in regard to old TV shows or hot actors or something along those lines.  Let's go with guilty pleasures in regard to music this time, shall we?  I love music.  I like to think that I have a wide variety of music that I listen to.  I like most music.  Not a fan of screamo (which I mentioned in another post) but I like most music.  I have to admit I laughed when this song came on the radio - and it took me a minute to figure out who the band wad (cut me some slack it was early in the morning)...


What is really sad about this - is that I have NKOTB on cassette tape AND I have the holiday album (on cassette of course).  I'm not ashamed of that - even remotely.  I loved NKOTB.  My shame is because I also own at least one BSB cd.  Ugh - that is a sin, I know.  I'm sorry.  That's worse than owning the first Britney album.  I won't share that I also have N'Sync and 98 degrees.  Oh shit, I just did.

1 comment:

  1. UGH! Another..."Oh you're one of THOSE people.." moments. I can't believe ANYONE ever liked nkotb on purpose.

    ReplyDelete