Friday, June 17, 2011

XM Radio

Day 147


I love music.  I like most music.  There's some that I absolutely cannot stand - screamo, but other than that, there's not much that I don't like.  When we bought the Equinox 2 years ago, it came with a 90 free trial of XM radio.  I figured we'd use up the free trial and be done with it.  Right.  Have you met me?  I get used to something and I won't let go.  So, the 90 days came and went and we still have XM radio (read: Jamie is a spoiled brat).  It's not like it costs that much or that it would have saved us that much money had we dumped it, it's just that it's really not necessary.  


EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT IT IS.  Yup, so those nights when we were driving and the game was on??  Yes, yes XM did have a station where we could listen.


I also get to hear some songs far sooner than if I was listening to just the regular Lansing area stations.  This is not one that I heard oh-so-much sooner, however, it is my current favorite song...



No comments:

Post a Comment