Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gimme Summa Dat!

Day 141


So, I just noticed that I do a lot of posting about food.  That's a shame, but it could also explain why I'm such a lard ass, eh?  Whatever.  I've blogged about the food at work a few times and that we occasionally order out.  We love Panera but they almost always screw up our order.  Well, we decided to try it again...
Looks disgusting doesn't it?!?!  It's Panera's broccoli cheddar soup in a sourdough bread bowl.  I have no idea why I order it this way because I never actually eat the bread bowl - WAYYYY too much bread even for me, but it's how I order it and I absolutely love it.  The flaw?  That shit sticks witcha - I end up burping broccoli cheddar soup for days.  TMI?  Guess what  - I don't care.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE Panera too...and for me it's less about the soup and ALL about the bread bowl..YUM! But I've had the broccoli cheddar and it is darn tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is mildly gross....okay..very gross. I hate broccoli more than Hitler hated Jews.

    ReplyDelete