Friday, June 17, 2011

*sigh of relief*

Day 148


When your advisor tells you "these are the hardest two classes you will take and the average grade is a B-" you should be very afraid.  I survived the first class with an A.  The second class damn near to killed me.  I was nothing but a great big ball of stress.  I was bitchy and emotional and truly did not think I was going to survive.  Here's part of the problem...


I know it's blurry.  I also know that you haven't a clue what it is.  Let me tell you - that is a list of the assignments due in the last week of class.  Doesn't seem like much, right?  Here's the problem - it was truly the class from hell.  I have no clue what the hell I learned over 5 weeks and spent so much time lost and in tears that looking at this list of things to do for the final week almost killed me.  The discussion questions were no big deal.  The individual assignment directly following the discussion questions was also no big deal.  I can write circles around people, so writing a paper is no big deal.  The E-text, online practice, final exam, quiz, and team paper were the things that I stressed about.


I don't have my grades back yet.  At this point (knowing what I got on the final exam), I'd be TOTALLY ok with a C-.

No comments:

Post a Comment