Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Good Ole' Days

Day 165


I can't believe I forgot to post this one.  This picture was so insanely important to me!  It brings back so many fabulous memories...


When I was a kid, the dance studio I attended was in Flushing.  I loved that dance studio - and in all honestly was looking for a replica of it when I found Dance Fusion.  I digress.  Dance was the absolute highlight of my week.  In the spring time, after dance as long as the weather was decent, mom would take me over to the A & W and we would get dinner.  I always thought (and still do) that the whole ordering from the car and having them bring the tray to the window was the COOLEST thing ever!!!  


There's a couple of A & W's around here but I don't know that they have this little luxury that I find so fabulous.  I did find one - not anywhere close to me - and when we went, it happened to be super freezing cold outside and the wind was whipping around like crazy.   In the end, it was TOTALLY worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment