Thursday, June 23, 2011

NOT my friend...

Day 154

I know I have totally fallen down on this project.  I've gotten so bad that I take the pictures, but don't label them so they are so grossly out of order it's not funny.  At this point, I'm just going to post them out of order.  Whatever, it's my project and I can screw it up however I want. 

Right, so, I have always known that the sun is not my friend.  I am notorious for sunburns.  That's pretty much why I started buying tanning packages.  I have found if I get a decent base tan, I don't burn.  Well, I didn't feel like spending the money to get a tanning package this year - nevermind that I didn't have the time to go tan anyways.  So, here's what happens...

That would be my (nasty and disgustingly large) leg.  And that is what happens when I sit IN THE DAMN SHADE.  Yeah, the leg looks good compared to the rest of me.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment