Friday, June 17, 2011

How many sisters do you have???

Day 145


I get that question a lot.  Normal people respond with an average number - 2 or 3 or maybe even 4.  Most do not respond with 8 (living).  That's when the mouths drop open immediately followed by the "you're lying" and "no way."  *sigh* Yes way, and no I'm not lying.  There's a crapton of us and we are all well aware of the fact that there are probably more that we don't know about.  I don't much care to know anymore - it would just be one more damn birthday to remember, it's hard enough as it is! 


Anyhoo, we've had our issues over the years.  Some of us get along better than others.  Some of us talk more than others.  The thing is, for the most part, we're pretty tight.  I love them - all, with my entire heart and soul.


Here's a couple of them chilling with me while we waited for the others to show up...



No comments:

Post a Comment