Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cleanliness is next to Godliness...

Day 64

Ever heard that saying before?  I didn't really use to think anything of it.  I still don't to be honest.  I have to tell you though, there is truly something nice about walking into a nice clean room.  I don't mean spotless like you're afraid to step on the carpet clean.  Those kinds of houses scare the hell out of me.  I'm afraid to move for fear of leaving a hair or dandruff or a speck of dirt off my sock.  No, I prefer lived in clean.  I cleaned our bedroom today - cleaned it the way I like it...

My bed is made, the floor is vaccuumed, nightstands are dusted, clean bedding.  It smells fantastic.  As you can see, there's still stuff on the cedar chest.  WHAT.EVER. Those are clean clothes that don't fit in the dressers or closet.  AND, that right there is appropriately clean as far as I'm concerned.  It makes me happy, and that's enough.  I LOVE my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment