Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Time to enter F.A.

Day 84


Yes, it is official.  Intervention is needed.  I am addicted - NOT that that is a newsflash.  I am addicted to facebook.  I am a facebookaholic.  I need to attend Facebookers Anonymous.  I spend a stupid amount of time on facebook.  It's nice because I have reconnected with a bunch of people that I had lost touch with - some more special than others.  It's fun to be able to share pictures with family that I don't see that often.  AND it's super fun to stalk all those people that I don't really like but still accepted and make snide comments on their pictures.  WHAT?!?!?!  I don't do that!!!  Ok, yeah, I do, but whatever.  Nevermind the endless humor facebook offers....from the stupid jokes, to the obnoxious status messages, to the online arguments....free comedy.  I love it.  Does it have it's flaws?  Yup, but don't most addictions?

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever look at lamebook.com? Because that is some good shit, right there...

    ReplyDelete