Monday, March 21, 2011

WTF?

Day 74

So, we're hanging out with some of the crew in this little dinky bar the other night.  Wait - for clarification, by little dinky, I mean the size of my family room.  Anyways, they don't serve food (at least I don't think so...there's no room for a kitchen and barely enough room for a bathroom - which I chose not to experience for myself...rather hold it than check it out, thanks).  There's a popcorn machine, but that's it, I think.

Anyhoo, we're sitting around listening to people sing karaoke...some bad some decent (Yeah, Chris and Sarah!) when this guy walks in.  Ok, first, there were a couple of interesting people there that night...we all know I love to people watch and I tried really really hard to get a picture of the "amish, irish, italian mobster wannabe kid" but couldn't get it.  I digress...so this guy walks in...wearing a uniform....

WHO ORDERS DOMINO'S PIZZA WHEN THEY'RE SITTIN IN THE BAR?!?!?!?!?  Good frickin grief.  AND to make it even worse, the assholes didn't even share.  WTF?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha...that has to be the Crystal! LOL John and I used to hang out there quite a bit, yes they only serve popcorn and yes, Dominoes does deliver to the Crystal. It is what it is.

    ReplyDelete