Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hApPy BiRtHdAy!!!!!!

Day 83

MY BABY IS 2!!!!!  I know it sounds stupid, but yes, I celebrate my dog's birthday.  She turned 2.  She's been a hell of an addition to the family.  She alternates between pain in the ass and semi-sweet.  The blessing is, the semi-sweet days are more often and the pain in the ass days are farther between.  She still won't come down or go up the stairs - even when I tried bribing her with breakfast sausage.  I have been talking with Phil about MAYBE replacing the couch in the living room.  Since she won't come down and snuggle with me in the family room, I want to be able to sit with her and snuggle in the living room, but the hell if I'm going to snuggle sitting on the half - ok 3/4 eaten couch.  For as much as she has driven us nuts the past 2 years, she is definitely a part of this family and definitely a Kline female.  She fits right in and I love her with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment