Tuesday, March 29, 2011

You're kidding, right?

Day 80

Ok, so I'm pretty sure most people (at least girls) have gone through the goofy cutening (is that a word?) up of the car stage.  I know I did.  The Grand Am's back window was full of stuffed animals.  Pretty sure the Saturn got those same stuffed animals for a while.  Then of course there's the (insert your preference here) dangling from the rear view mirror.  Yeah, we've all done this, right?  Well, this person, I think, took decorating the car to extremes...

What sucks is that you can't actually see it...here's the thing.  Meg and I were going somewhere (don't remember where) and this van turned in front of us.  The wheels were some kind of greenish color.  Then, on the back, just above the license plate it says "FROG" and the damn thing has frog stickers all over it.  What really kills me is, first of all - DUDE IT'S A FRICKIN VAN, are you kidding me??  And second, the lady driving had to be like 50ish.  Wow.  *cough* issues *cough* *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment