Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little piece of heaven...

Day 69

Beauty comes in many forms and is seen differently by different people.  This is a view of what heaven would be for me.  I am a city girl with a country heart.  I like being near all the hustle and bustle but being outside it enough to not have to worry if my kids are going to get hit crossing the street in front of our house.  This place in this picture, though, that's where my heart is.  I love it.  I love the mountains and the lake and the trees.  I love nature!  I love the little cottage and just the beauty of it all.  I could never live in that type of area permanently.  I do need a bit of the city life, but I could definitely spend every single weekend in that kind of heaven.  How bout you?

P.S. My grandfather painted that...isn't he amazing?!?!? 

2 comments:

  1. Me, well we all know I could live here forever. I'm not the city type. Too much hustle and bustle for me.

    ReplyDelete