Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patty's Day Bliss

Day 72??

I forgot what day I'm on.  I'll check when I'm done and correct if needed.  HAPPY FRICKIN ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!  I'm not a huge celebrator of this particular day as I'm not really a big drinker, but I figured WTH today, ya know!  So, we went out to lunch.  We being, me, Rayray, Larry, and Moe.  It was great good fun.  Lunches together are always fun.  Having a drink at lunch is THE BEST. 
I don't drink beer...it's nasty...monkey piss.  But I definitely had to have a picture of this purrrrtttyyyyyy green beer along with my dessert for lunch mudslide!  Really, what could be better?!?!?  Great conversations - got a lot off my chest (while still keeping my clothing on you pervs), and feel good...then again, that could be the liquor, but whatever...I'm all kindsa warm and fuzzy right now!!!!  (can't type worth a damn at the moment either...have had to backspace multiple times to correct spelling errors!!!!!)  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment