Thursday, March 24, 2011

The things people do....

Day 77

So, I'm sitting in my car chatting with a friend after dinner.  It was cold and the windows were a bit frosty.  This guy comes out with his friend...these guys are probably between 45-60 (I really couldn't tell).  One guy has bib-overalls on - no, I'm not kidding...I wanted to get his picture and the other guy, I don't much remember.  Anyhoo, they are in separate cars.  So, overalls dude grabs a can of something out of his blazer and hands it to this moron that was parked in front of me.  Said moron does some kind of stupid happy dance and starts spraying the hell out of his back windshield. 

I, logically, think to myself that this must be some form of substance that will defrost the window.  That's pretty slick.  Right, well, it doesn't much matter because he still ended up sitting there in his car for like 10 minutes and when he drove away the window was still iced over...dumb ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment