Wednesday, March 16, 2011

sMoKiN HAWTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Day 70

Ok, smokin hawttt might be stretchin it a bit - ok a lot, but whatever.  SPRING IS COMING!!!!!  I believe I mentioned that in a blog just the other day.  I believe I was ignored....well here's the proof....

Why else would I be sporting some slick ass neon green sunglasses?!?!?!  IT'S SPRING TIME!!!!!!  In reality, Meg and I were on the way somewhere and I realized I didn't have my sunglasses....she was kind enough to loan me one of her (4,291) pairs.  No, I'm not exaggerating (much).  The kid has like 3 maybe 4 pair of sunglasses in my car.  I know there's at least 2 at home and I'm not even going to try and guess how many are hidden under her bed or in her dreaded junk drawer. 

Whatever, it was sunny and we were happy and we looked sweet - her in her bright blue sunglasses and me in her neon green ones.  LOVE IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment