Thursday, March 3, 2011

Home ownership.....rocks?

Day 58

Really - is there anything better than coming home from a great day at work in a warm fuzzy good mood, walking into your basement to put your shoes away and finding A FRICKIN FLOOD?!?!?!?!?!  So, I love my basement, normally.  It's got a ton of shelving and storage space.  The thing is, we've got a lot of crap.  Well, to be fair, I have a lot of crap.  I have boxes and boxes of books from when I was a kid - eff off, they are special - amongst other "treasures."  Anyways, even with all the shelving there's not enough space for all my crap and so some of it is/was in boxes on the floor.

So, this was the status of my basement after cleaning crap out and trying to get to everything that was wet.  Messy?  Yeah, I know.  It's driving me nuts.  But it's a process.  Note to self:  when spring cleaning time comes around, rent a big ass garbage bin and THROW SHIT OUT.

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. I've been getting better about letting go of shit myself....but you're right; it is very difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep tossing stuff but Curtis is such a freaking pack-rat I fear it will never be declutterd :|

    ReplyDelete