Tuesday, April 26, 2011

*bends over*

Day 112


On my way to pick Jay up from school Monday, I drove through the hood.  It's the fastest way to get from work to the school.  Anyway, I passed the first ghetto Admiral station and half-assed noticed that it was pretty full.  I didn't really think anything of it.  As I cruised on down further into the ghetto, I came to a stoplight and noticed that that Admiral station was also packed, actually, the line was down the road and stopping traffic.  So, I took a closer look.  The price of gas was as it had been $3.83.  Obnoxious, yes?  But I'm getting used to it.  I didn't get what the big deal was.  Then I looked across the street and saw this...
$4.17?!?!?!?!?  ARE YOU EMMER EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?  WTF is this bullshit?  At this point, I may not be able to afford to drive to work anymore.  This is just ludicrous.  I know we're poor, but I also know there are others that are poorer.  What do those people do?

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when you figure out what those other poor people do? This is going to hurt. $30/half tank of gas in MY car.

    ReplyDelete