Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Stupid is as stupid does...

Day 109


Right, so I complain about the current extern quite frequently.  I can't help it.  She's an idiot.  Please take a gander at the picture...


Ok, it's just plain funny.  The whole document really made me laugh and I sure do wish I could use this in multiple areas of my life - work, home, sports, etc. What is even more amusing about this is that the extern brought this in.  She showed it to each of us (I of course, made a copy because it's funny).  THEN, she says to us - IN ALL SERIOUSNESS - "You realize this is a document used in the Army."  Andy, can you confirm this information?  She went on to say that it is a document that is used quite frequently.  I had to hold my hand over my mouth to refrain from commenting.  Good grief.  How does she function in the real world?

1 comment: