Saturday, April 2, 2011

Snacks

Day 86

Right, so I don't really question why I'm overweight.  First of all, I drink way too much pop....Mt. Dew mostly and in insane amounts.  I don't exercise enough - my one hour of dance a week doesn't count and apparently running to the bathroom, from the dog, to the refrigerator don't count either.  Finally, I have an office job.  Pretty sure there's research out there that I have read that talks about the fact that if you have a sit down office job you're more likely to have an incredibly large ass - which I do.

I try to snack on healthy stuff, but to be honest with you, I can only eat so many green peppers and cucumbers before I'm bored.  I find myself "snacking" on Lucky Charms and Cheerios.  I justify the cheerios cuz if you've seen the commercials, you know by eating them I am lowering my (already disgustingly low) cholesterol.  The Lucky Charms - well, I love the marshmallows....shut up.


No comments:

Post a Comment