Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Doggy Bag?

Day 106


I'm a dog lover - obviously.  I blog about my dog, I post pictures of my dog, I complain about my dog.  I think everyone knows, though, that I absolutely love my dog.  I like DOGS, though.  I'm not a huge fan of overgrown rats with hair...you know, the little four legged yippy things with very little fir and creepy eyes.  


Every now and then, though, one of those little creepers breaks through my dislike.  For example, Charles.  Charles belongs to a friend of mine.  She talks about him all the time.  He goes to the movies with her, shopping with her, even to the bar with her....*insert eye roll here*  The damn shame is, this damn little critter makes me laugh.  He's a trip to watch wandering around and today, he blessed us with his presence, and spent the morning curled up in my friend's purse in her drawer just chilling.


He reminds me a bit of a creature from Star Wars here....

No comments:

Post a Comment