Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Toys

Day 88


Everybody likes new toys.  I don't care who you are, you know you like to get new things.  The past couple of weeks I have been insanely jealous of my family.  Phil and Megan both have iPod touches.  Jay has this sweet DSI XL and I have - well, I mean I know I have stuff, but theirs is just so much cooler.  All three of them can get on the internet from anywhere in the stinking house.  I have to sit at the computer desk in the office chair (read: uncomfortable and old) and stare at the screen.


So, maybe I whined just a little, but I had justified reasons for wanting a laptop.  I'm trying to talk Phil into us going on a vacation to Washington, DC this summer. I can't go, though, unless I have a laptop.  After all, I will still have homework.  


I got my new toy today - we'll call it a graduation present...either for the Associate's that I already have or an early present for the Bachelor's (which by the way, I only have 1 year left).  I, of course, came right home and played on it.  The picture below is one of the first things I did.  LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment