Thursday, April 28, 2011

fReAkIsH fOiL

Day 115


The things women do for beauty...
It's good that I can laugh at myself.  I know I look like an ass.  I know that I'm not beautiful even after the foil comes out of my hair.  Ya know what, though?  I have KICK ASS hair!  Anybody that really knows me knows that I'm pretty picky about my hair.  I only let certain people touch my hair - actually, only one.  I had the blessing of meeting this "hair magician" because of gymnastics and she ended up being not just my hair dresser, but a good friend as well.  There's really nothing better than those nights I get to hang in the salon and have her singing and dancing around like a crazy woman while doing my hair!  She does the most amazing job and ALWAYS does what I want - even if she doesn't agree!  (P.S. I PROMISE I will never want it black again, Sal!!)

1 comment: