Thursday, April 14, 2011

Slob

Day 101


I love shoes.  Yes, I know, typical girl.  I do, though.  Before Phil, I only bought cheap shit shoes.  After Phil (much to his dismay) I have more expensive taste.  I prefer spring and summer shoes, but when it comes to fall and winter, I love boots.  So, I pretty much have sandals - in all styles and boots.  I hate pumps.  Anyway, I take pretty good care of my shoes, because I love them.  I also wear the hell out of them.  I wear my shoes until it is impossible to wear them any longer. 


Sometimes I buy a crappy pair.  It happens.  They can't all be perfect.  If I don't like them, they either sit in my closet until I feel the need to throw them out or donate them, or I wear them from time to time if I can't find anything else.  At the moment, I'm hurting for a pair of brown dress boots.  I've got 3 or 4 (maybe 5) pair of black, but only 1 brown.  The problem?  I hate the brown ones.  They aren't comfortable and they are a bit too boxy for me.  So, in natural Jamie style, they look like this...


That right there is just pitiful.  Who goes out in public looking like that?  That is just an embarrassment to boots.  It would take me 10 minutes to polish them, but because I don't like them, I won't do it.  Instead I walk around looking like a lame ass all day.  Good grief.

1 comment: