Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bells bells bells

Day 85


Ok, so I haven't quite mastered this new computer yet - sorry for the so small picture.  I'll figure it out eventually.  Anyways, there are people who collect things.  I, personally, have collected many many different things over the years.  I collect a wide variety of things.....I have in the past collected spoons and carousel horses and trolls.  I also have a pretty spectacular collection of lighthouses and holiday Barbies.  There are two collections that really mean the world to me - the Barbies and my bells.  


My bell collection started when I was in 6th grade.  I only had about 6 by the end of 7th grade. When we got ready to move to West Branch, my bell collection was mostly destroyed - accidentally by my grandpa.  The shelf they were sitting on wasn't secured properly, it got bumped and they fell and broke.  Only one of my original collection remains.  I now have an insane amount of bells.  They are all shapes and sizes and from all over the world.  I love bells.  I love the sounds that they make and the way that they look.  The one in the picture was purchased for me by one of my best friends while she was in vacation in Florida.  It is currently sitting on my desk at work.  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. You have an awesome collection of Troll plates somewhere.

    ReplyDelete