Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Damn Rabbits...

Day 113


SPRING IS COMING!!!!  Well, maybe.  It is Michigan after all.  One can never be sure here.  However, I see little buds here and there so I think it's actually here now.  We shall see.  Anyhow, I don't plant flowers until end of May because it is Michigan.  When I do plant, there are certain flowers I prefer.  I LOVE lilies.  I think all lilies are beautiful, but Tiger lilies are my favorite.  


Last year I planted some beautiful lilies - red and yellow.  Thanks to some four legged fluffy tailed little shits, though, my favorite ones got dug up.  DISlike.  I was pretty pissed off.  I was rather pleasantly surprised just now when I saw this...
See that green?  Those would be buds on my dug up lilies.  I cannot find any reason whatsoever that these lilies should have survived the evil rabbit abuse that they took, but they have.  I'm so excited!!!!  Not sure what I'm going to do, but I'm sure as shit going to bust my ass to protect my little pretties this year.

2 comments:

  1. put a fence around them before the furry assed little shits eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plant marigolds around them. The rabbits don't like marigolds

    ReplyDelete