Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stupid cars...

Day 104


I'm kind of a car snob.  I'm pretty picky about what I drive.  My cars have to look normal for one thing.  By normal, I mean not have some quirky weird ass shape.  There are multiple cars out and about now that just annoy the hell out of me.  For example, the ones that I call "notta cars."  Those would be those incredibly small, made for a midget type "cars" out there.  You know, the ones that you could fit 3 of them in my (incredibly small) garage. They remind me of the ones that 500 clowns climb out of at the circus.  Then there's these...


What the hell is that thing?  It's stupid.  That is not a car, that's a box on wheels with an incredibly stupid looking back window.  Oi, haven't these people ever heard that old commercial, "momma don't drive no ugly truck."  This definitely qualifies as an "ugly truck."

1 comment: