Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring or Summer?

Day 97


Ok, I'm not trying to complain here - well, maybe I am, but whatever - it's my damn blog.  So, I have been checking the weather as per the norm pretty much every day.  Mostly cuz I'm checking to see if spring is really coming or if we're going to stay in winter forever...well that and the kids are playing outdoor sports so I needed to know if I had to have blankets, hats, gloves, umbrellas.  You get the point.


Anyhoo, I saw that it said today was suppose to be 80...I laughed.  The weather peeps also said it was suppose to be 60 yesterday and I guess it was for a hot second around 5 p.m. but that was it.  Today, I did my homework, took a shower and decided to run up to 7-11 and get a couple Mt. Dews (by run, I mean hop in the car). Right, so I got in the car and this is what I saw...
This just encourages my love/hate relationship with this crazy state.  I love Michigan - born and raised here and I have no urge to move.  But really?  Last weekend it was snowing, this weekend it's over 80.  What will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

  1. Michigan the only state where you get all four seasons in the same week.

    ReplyDelete