Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just me

Day 99


It's been a rough week around here.  I haven't been sleeping well and have been getting up late for work...so I end up looking like crap.  Well, I got up super late Tuesday and instead of just throwing the hair in a ponytail and going, I decided, what the hell, I'm already late.  So, I showered and got myself ready for work.  I did not, however, put on makeup.  I decided, since I have an emergency stash in my purse that I would do it when I got there.


Well, when I got to work, I decided I didn't care.  It's pretty common knowledge that I despise myself.  I find my self hideously ugly and I have a lot in common with a beached whale.  The thing is, I always worry about what others will think.  Tuesday, I decided that I didn't give a damn what anyone else thought.  Then I took this picture...


Yep, that's me - no makeup, just me.  I still don't like me, but I realized looking at this picture, that there are days when I might not frighten small children...sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful face even without the make-up. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie...I think this is a pretty beautiful pic...love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete