Saturday, February 19, 2011

BoReDoM...

Day 44
So, here's the thing.  I have absolutely NO reason to be bored...E.V.E.R.  I have two kids who are in every stinking sport imaginable.  I have a dog who is constantly getting into trouble - more than the kids.  I have homework from now until sometime in 2012 (unless I get a wild hair up my ass to keep going).  I have a husband that I could talk to or just spend time with AND I have a multitude of sisters in the general vicinity that I could visit anytime.  See, NO reason to be bored.  Yet here is where I found myself the other evening (as I'm a few days behind on picture posting).  An intelligent person might have picked up a book to read or even watched something dumb on television.  But, nooooo, I had to stare at facebook for an obnoxious amount of time.  Why is it that some of us are so damn obsessed with this?  Yes, it's great that we can chat with old "friends."  I have to admit it's been great for keeping up with my siblings.  There was life before facebook, though, wasn't there?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment