Saturday, February 26, 2011

OCD?

Day 52

On occasion, I have been accused of being a bit OCD.  I love M & M's.  They make me all happy and friendly.  I do, however, have a bit of a quirky way of eating them.  I have to sort them first by color.  I can only eat them in groups of two and I have to start with the color that has the least amount.  If there is an odd number in any color - I do not eat the odd one.  It's just not done.

I'm slightly unhappy with the above picture because as hard as I tried, I could not make each of the "m's" straight up and down as I wanted.  I agonized over this as I find it incredibly frustrating. I'm sure the one red and one blue M & M that were left behind were frustrated as well.

1 comment:

  1. oops I believe you get that from me. But I do team the odd ones into pairs.

    ReplyDelete