Saturday, February 19, 2011

meganjasonleesachristopherkline

Day 46

I freely admit that I am a picture freak.  I also freely admit that I rarely make a normal face for pictures.  Why?  I don't like how I look and therefore it's easier to hate a picture if I'm making a stupid face.  Whatever.  This isn't about me.  It's about them.  I love taking pictures of them.  I like pictures when they are sleeping and silly and playing sports and hanging with friends and reading books and playing outside and dancing around...you get the point.  They grow up so fast.  Time is just flying by.  I don't want to miss anything.  I know I will and I know I already have - too much, but I can assure  you, I will make damn sure that I make it count.  Every moment that I can - somehow, I will make a memory for us.  This picture - this is a memory - of a day we were all together and goofin around waiting for Jay's team to play.  He didn't want his picture taken - hence we holding his head up.  Oh how I love them.  I will always be able to look back on this picture and smile.  My loves, my life.

1 comment: