Saturday, February 19, 2011

wHat tHe hE...

Day 47
That, my friends, is a thing of beauty right there.  What is it?  Well, moron, what does it look like?!?!  It's water of course.  Well, water and soap and gawd knows what else.  The significance?  Eh, even though I heard we're suppose to get 7 inches of snow tomorrow, I realized today when I walked outside and couldn't find my car as it was brown and not gray, that I probably ought to do something about it.  Yeah, my car was THAT dirty.  My gray car - ha, nope, it was some kinda nasty ass dirty brownish?!  I've been talking about washing it for days.  I always had an excuse though, too cold, locks/windows will freeze, too warm, got better things to do, no point - just going to snow again, etc.  Today I managed to get past all of my stupid excuses and just went and ran it through a car wash.  AHHHHH, it's fabulous.  It's gray again AND I even got an air freshener.  Life is good.  Spring is coming (sometime within the next 2 months) and I feel good...na na na na na na na....

1 comment: