Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm NOT going to share it on facebook...

Day 54

I think it's just because she is so important to me that I feel the need to blog about her multiple times.  I promised I wouldn't share this on facebook.  I did, however, tell her it would be on my blog :)  We were hanging out today, my best friend and I.  We were suppose to be working and at this point, I believe she actually was.  Brian had just gotten home and was eating lunch.  Apparently, his lunch was quite foul smelling.  Of course, if you ask her, she says Brian and I were farting and that was what she was smelling.  I can assure you, I did not fart in the house - only in the garage.  Anyhoo, she felt the need to sit there and work with her nose shoved into her shirt for a good half hour. I was quite amused and therefore, absolutely HAD to take a picture. 

Love you, Triscuit :)

4 comments: