Monday, February 7, 2011

Heartbreaker...

Day 34

I love watching my kids in their various sports. With Megan we've come to know which teams play harder, which have the scarier kids, etc.  So, today was the Mason game.  Now, no offense to any of you Mason people, but damn you grown 'em BIG.  I'm not talking tall - no I'm talking abnormally semi-sumo sized big.  I understand that Holt's big rivalry is Grand Ledge, but this Holt/Mason basketball game thing has gotten pretty big.  I believe during Jr. Rams season we won in regular season and then lost to them in the tournament.  We've now played them 2 during regular 7th grade season and today was a heartbreaker.  At the beginning of the game, I was sure our girls were going to get stomped all over.  By the middle of the game I figured it would be a loss, but not a slaughter.  By the last 2 minutes of the game I wasn't sure who was going to win.  In the end, the score remained what it is in the picture and Mason won.

1 comment: