Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sibling Love

Day 53

I grew up as an only child.  I was spoiled and loved and happy.  That said, I always wished for a brother or sister.  (Let this be a lesson to all of you who make wishes...I wished for A brother or sister and got 10 bazillion sisters and a couple brothers.  Be careful what you wish for *wink*)  Anyhoo, I didn't get my siblings until I was older.  So, I missed out on moments like the one below.  I walked in to say goodnight to my babies and this is how I found them....all curled up in Meg's bed.  She was reading and he was playing on her iPod.  They were so cute and content curled up next to each other.  I loved that.  The beauty of their togetherness.  The peacefulness of them just being together.  Don't be fooled, those moments are few and far between - and I treasure each and every one as I hope they do.

1 comment: