Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jamie, you already posted this pic...

Day 48

No, no, I sure did not already post this picture.  The previous picture of the buick covered in snow, I took on the day of the "blizzard."  This picture I took just an hour ago.  Yes, 2 days after our 50 degree weather, this is what the car looks like.  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!  Who pays that dumb ass groundhog anyways?!  Punknow-i-see-my-shadowsatawneynow-i-don't Phil, YOU my furry little beast friend and your handler, Mother Nature, can eat poo.  Well, you could have eaten poo had we not had the children clean it all out of the backyard the other day when we finally got to see the grass again.  NOW, you have to wait until all this damn snow - all frickin 6 or 7 inches of it PLUS the freezing drizzley shit that is now pouring down on top of it - melts.  Yep, you suck.

1 comment:

  1. Someone really pissed Mother Nature off this year. I don't want to find out who or there will be some serious ass kicking going on. Get rid of that white shit before I come home in April.

    ReplyDelete