Tuesday, February 1, 2011

sNoT

Day 28?

Oh Yes, I sure am having one of THOSE days.  I know women quite often say men are the absolute worst when they are sick, but I would have to disagree.  Phil isn’t bad when he’s sick.  He’s so low maintenance that it’s nice when he’s sick that he will actually let me do things for him.  Me on the other hand…WHOA!!!!  I’m a frickin nightmare.  Today is no exception.  I have nothing more than a stupid little head cold.  I’m congested and have a sinus headache and just feel blah.  BUT when I feel blah, I’m whiney and bitchy, and even more emotional than normal.  So, all the little things that probably wouldn’t bother me too much most days are aggravating the hell out of me today.
All I want to do is go home and curl up in my bed or on the couch with my blankie and a pillow and a box of those soffy puffs plus Kleenexes close by and going to sleep.  Is this day over yet?

3 comments: