Saturday, February 5, 2011

Picnik

Day 32

So, I stalk a bunch of profiles on facebook.  Don't act surprised - you should know me better than that.  I'm always enamored by these "edited" photos that people (mostly kids) put up.  Today, while wasting time and killing brain cells staring at the computer, I decided to check it out.  Unfortunately, I'm hooked.  I only edited 3 and I had a damned hard time picking one to use for this, but I finally settled on this one because it's beautiful.  (I would be a complete ass if I didn't mention that I did NOT take this picture...this was professionally taken by my best friend through her business - Trista Baker Photography.  You should definitely check her out for any and all photo needs.)  They are beautiful.  I didn't expect to truly gain another child when Phil and I got married.  I knew I was going to be a step-mom, but I didn't realize that I would love this child (man) as my own.  When I did realize how much I loved him, I didn't realize that I would adore his (then girlfriend) now wife as much as I do.  She and I both know our relationship started a bit rocky.  Funny how things change.

Anyhoo, these are my oldest children.  Beautiful, happy, healthy, and mine.  I realize I have to share them, but they are mine heart and soul.

1 comment: