Saturday, February 26, 2011

chEEEEEEEEEEze bAAAAAAAAAAAlls...

Day 51

So, there's some snacks that I ate all the time when I was younger that I don't eat now.  I don't know why I don't eat them now - probably because I forgot about them.  Cheeseballs used to be one of my favorite snacks.  As a matter of fact, I remember one stormy evening when my mother had parent-teacher conferences and I was home with our puppy.  Remember that night, mom?  Yep, Snigglefritz McGee and I hid behind the couch and snacked on cheeseballs to keep us from being scared out of our mind.  Well, I was still scared out of my mind, but that's beside the point.  It didn't end well as I recall.  One should not feed a puppy large amounts of cheeseballs, just fyi - she puked them all back up all over the floor.  Mom was pretty happy.

Anyhoo, some crazy fool brought in this mac-daddy tub of cheeseballs to work.  Then the fool just left them sitting there on the counter....right in plain site for the whole world to see.  I, of course, have very little self control and so I had to have some.  Needless to say, my keyboard ended up all cheesey, but I was one happy little camper...

1 comment: