Thursday, February 3, 2011

Guilty pleasures

Day 30

We all have them.  Most people, however, don't feel the need to admit it.  I don't have a problem laughing at myself, so I have no issue sharing it with the world.  I LOVE watching 90210 - YES the old one...the one from when I was in high school.  Why?  I have no idea, but I do.  I've seen every episode about a bazillion times and I make sure to watch the full 2 hours of reruns every weekday from Monday through Friday.  I didn't watch it in high school.  I, honestly, didn't start watching it until Megan was probably about a year old.  I got hooked then, though!  I still love the show now - and I still cry over some of the episodes.  And yes, Luke Perry was then and still is now a God.


My infatuation with the show probably has something to do with the fact that this group of fictional people was everything I wanted to be.  They had a great group of friends that spent time together.  They had fun, got into trouble, and grew up together.  I guess, in some ways, I probably lived vicariously through this show.  Probably still do to some extent.

3 comments:

  1. I wonder whatever happened to Luke Perry after his glory days...

    My guilty pleasure is The Biggest Loser haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's done some god-awful movies and a couple of tv shows. he actually looks like crap now, but i still adore him...i know - i'm a freak.

    i like the biggest loser too except for the fact that i know that i am actually big enough to be on there - THAT depresses me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are nowhere near the size of those people! Are you insane?!?!?
    And yes, Luke Perry was pretty wrinkly and gross looking back in the 90s...I can only imagine what he's devolved into now...

    ReplyDelete