Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WHAT THE F%$# IS THAT?!?!?!?!

Day 50

If you know me, you know that I LOVE to make people laugh. I don't care if they are laughing at me or something I've said or something I've done...I don't care.  I just like people to be happy and if making an ass of myself makes someone else laugh, FANTASTIC.  That said, I am also a fan of practical jokes.  The fart bomb in the office...oh yes, I did that.  The farting teddy bear...yeah, I did that too.  Today, though, I pulled another one that seriously made my day.

So, my good buddy, Larry - or Carri depending on the day - just LOVES Rod Stewart with all of her heart.  Ok, that might be a slight exaggeration.  I think she would rather have hemorroids than have to listen to - let alone look at Rod Stewart.  SOOOOOO, today, Larry went to go get her car from the lot and while she was gone, I decided since she liked him so much that I would make her wallpaper on her computer something that she could "enjoy."  Please look below...
Seriously, who wouldn't want to look at that everyday?!  Ultra "sexy" don't you think??  Yeah, she loved it so much and is most pleased with me right now...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe when he was much younger, but even surgery can't stop the aging process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhh....no. That's all I've got to say....is 'no'.

    ReplyDelete