Friday, February 11, 2011

The Hair Magician Strikes Again!!!!!

Day 38

Do YOU go to a salon where you get dinner, drinks, singing and dancing along with killer hair?!?!?!  If not, you need to change stylists.  So maybe I'm giving her some free advertising, so what.  Here's the thing, I don't let just anybody touch my hair.  I LOVE my hair.  It's one of the few things about myself that I like.  I searched and searched for someone that I could trust to do what I want how I want.  Sallie does that.  Even when she thinks I'm crazy, she does what I want.  And on those days like today when I'm not entirely positive what I want - she works a miracle and makes my hair fabulous.  This picture doesn't do it justice as it looks purple.  It's really just a pretty brown and I LOVE it...as usual.  Thanks, Sal!!!  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment