Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This is real

Day 41

I know I'm a day behind and I did it purposely.  I was going to post this the other day and then forgot and then couldn't do it yesterday because what I have to say would have sounded stupid.  So, here it is...
I think for a long time I thought I would never find "the one."  I did.  I found my soulmate, my best friend, and the person who completes me.  That's not to say that our marriage is "perfect."  What marriage really is?  We argue.  We don't see eye to eye on everything.  The thing is, he loves me for who I am.  He worships the ground I walk on.  He would do anything for me.  I can tell him everything - I may not tell him everything, but I could if I wanted to.  He puts up with my psycho emotions.  He deals with my rants and he appreciates me.  I won't lie, there are times when I want to choke the life out of him - but to be fair, I'm sure he feels the same way about me.

I wish everyone could have what I have.  This is what love is - this is real.  This is what people spend lifetimes searching for, and I have it.  I love him with every inch of my being and can't imagine my life without him. 

What's he doing in the picture?  Showing off his sport jacket - mostly to bug the crap out of Meg and busting a move while he was at it.  Personally, I think the jacket looks just spectacular with the hat, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment